Friday, October 8, 2010

Pictures & Time Are In



My triathlon photos & times are in. Click the links to check them out. My swim time wasn't as bad as I thought... The chain coming off blew my bike time away. The pictures are good evidence that my running form is TERRIBLE & needs the most improvement. All in all, I didn't feel completely blown out which means I held back & didn't go all out. This is probably true.... in the back of my mind I was worrying about not falling asleep during the long drive home...The pictures and the time are great lasting benchmarks to improve against. 

 Id love to find someone around my speed to occasionally train with & to enter a triathlon with. I feel like having someone around my speed to directly compete against would be beneficial for us both. Anyone want to play triathlon? I have tentatively selected my next race for Sunday April 3. Payment opens Oct 18.


No comments: